-

-

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why is Phoebe Tweeting?

You may notice that we have added a "Twitter" button in the right hand side of our blog page. Well, I have decided to try something new. I don't know if it will be of any value, but it occurred to me the other day, that it would be nice to have a way to just send out a little note now and then.

There are just so many things going on all the time here
at the Homestead. We are working hard and some things are not post worthy but they are important, like "Fertilized the raspberries today. Dug up runners and took to plant exchange" or "Put garlic in the chicken water to de-worm them."


That's why I thought it might be a good thing to send out a little note, now and then, about something that I am doing. No long preamble, just a comment or observation about what's in front of me.
I have never used Twitter before, but from what I see about it's structure I thought Twitter might be the perfect vehicle for what I wanted.
Every once in a while I will "tweet" a task, comment or observation that is time sensitive and brief.  I will not be tweeting about every little thing. Probably only 2 or 3 times a week. And you could tweet back if you wanted.



We'll see if it is fun. I think it might be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, we love hearing from you! If you have trouble leaving a comment please check if your computer is set to reject pop-up windows or third party cookies. For some reason these will keep you from being able to post.