-

-

Saturday, April 30, 2011

What a Day

You know, the other day was really hard to get through.
I had to mow the grass,
which took forever.

Make some bread

to go with the marmalade I made a while ago.
 

Then I had to tromp through the woods in the sun, and as if that wasn't bad enough, I came upon


a whole hat full of Morel mushrooms
 
which meant I had to make a home made pizza to put them on,
 
and since Buck wasn't there I had to eat the whole thing myself.

Then to top it off I had to watch this, while I finished my chores.


 
Sometimes, I just don't know if I can take things like this happening all the time.
What do you think Mr. B?


Yea, I guess you're right, it could be a lot worse.

1 comment:

  1. Yum...pizza!! Poor Buck, but sometimes you just have to eat it all. :) We've had some great days here lately. I love summery spring days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, we love hearing from you! If you have trouble leaving a comment please check if your computer is set to reject pop-up windows or third party cookies. For some reason these will keep you from being able to post.