-

-

Friday, May 2, 2014

Laundry Day!


I never thought I would be brought to such a state of gratitude over a washer and dryer, but it has happened. I am beside myself with happiness for the ability to wash my chore clothes and throw rugs at a moments notice!

I found this washer and dryer set on Craig's List and I finally got the plumbing installed to accommodate them.



Now I just need to figure out a better clothesline. These gates do work pretty well though. You can swing them to point the laundry in the direction of the sun.

 
Unfortunately it 's a rather long walk from the washer to the gates. It's about an 1/8 of a mile to the top of the hill.

But I'm not complaining. It's so nice to have fresh clothes to put on in the morning and blankets that smell like the outdoors.

2 comments:

  1. I remember my mother hanging laundry outside. She had a clothes line that was made of two T bars about 20 ft apart with the 4 clotheslines strung between them. Maybe you could build something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Laundry service in dehradun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, we love hearing from you! If you have trouble leaving a comment please check if your computer is set to reject pop-up windows or third party cookies. For some reason these will keep you from being able to post.