-

-

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Some Photos and a Painting








I have been really busy lately. I am helping to set up a Community Garden and it has taken a lot of what little spare time I have had. It's a very important project though and near and dear to my heart and I am glad to be involved.
Because of the time crunch I was thinking I would thrill you with a post full of photos I took this last week.

I also managed to finish a painting last week.




All in all it's been a great week here at the Homestead.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I found your comment on Farm Folly and thought I'd drop by for a visit. How exciting to inherit the family farm! That's so rare nowadays. So glad to see you're jumping in there no matter how reluctant. LOL. Lovely photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leigh for checking us out! I have been following Farm Folly for a while and really enjoy their sharing of the learning curve and knowledge
    they've gained.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, we love hearing from you! If you have trouble leaving a comment please check if your computer is set to reject pop-up windows or third party cookies. For some reason these will keep you from being able to post.